BETHANY NAVAJEEVAN COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½ Years)
BETHANY NAVAJEEVAN COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Physiotherapy. The details of Admission procedure and Fee structure is as follows:
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Total Seats- 50(25 Government, filled through LBS + 25 Management)
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or Examinations recognised as equivalent there to, as approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences Thrissur are eligible for applying for the course.
- A candidate should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology put together and should have studied English as a subject in Higher Secondary level.
- A Rank list of the candidates is prepared based on the marks the candidates received in the qualification exam. This rank list is published as part of the Admission procedure both by LBS (Govt.) and SPCMA (Management association) respectively.
- In case of a tie in the total marks while preparing the Rank list, the marks in Biology will be counted. If there is still a tie the marks in Chemistry and Physics will be counted.
- Admissions for both Government and Managements seats are done exclusively on the basis of the Rank list.
Fee for both Management and Government seats
First Year: Rs. 87,850 (Annual payment) Tuition Fee: Rs.59,750/- Special Fee: Rs.18,100/- Caution Deposit: Rs.10,000/-
All other years: Rs. 77,850 (Annual payment) Tuition Fee: Rs.59,750/- Special Fee: Rs.18,100/-
Fee for NRI seat
First Year: Rs. 1,28,100(Annual payment) Tuition Fee:Rs.1,00,000/- Special Fee: Rs.18,100/- Caution Deposit: Rs. 10,000)
All other years: Rs. 1,18,100(Annual payment) Tuition Fee:Rs.1,00,000/- Special Fee: Rs.18,100
Caution Deposit is refundable after 4½ years
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) 2 Years
Total Seats: 10 (5 Neurology & 5 Musculoskeletal and Sports)
Eligibility: Candidates who passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy examination from any recognised University and approved by KUHS and completed 6 months internship are eligible.
Fee for MPT course
First Year: Rs. 1,20,650 (Annual Payment) Tuition Fee Rs. 86,650/- Special Fee Rs. 24,000/- Caution Deposit Rs. 10,000/-
Second Year: Rs. 1,10,650(Annual Payment) Tuition Fee Rs. 86,650/- Special Fee Rs. 24,000/-
Caution Deposit is refundable after the course.
For further enquiries:
Email: email@example.com College Website: www.bncptvm.edu.in Phone: 0471-2544989, 2533989, Mobile:8590399850
For applying online for Management seats, candidate shall visit the website of management association (SPCMA) www.spcma.in and click the link “Admission”.