Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Executive
2 - 10 yrs of Experience
Full time / Part time
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
* Helping shape and communicate our vision and mission.
* Design, plan, organize, develop and implement effective policies for marketing services related to Clinic, Fitness Centre and Physiotherapy Workshops.
* Increasing brand/service awareness
* Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth.
* Develop promotional materials, branding, advertising and promotional campaigns.
* Build a strong doctor network. Meet doctors on a daily basis in the assigned territory.
* Conduct Physiotherapy Awareness Program for General Public .
* Identifying and exploring ways and initiatives to control cost and generate revenue.
* Maintain accurate records of sales activity and performance metrics
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including mornings and evenings if required as a part of marketing.
* Strong time management and organizational abilities
* Fluency in English and Hindi(optional).
* Media Planning- Creative thinker with a passion for innovative ideas and a deep understanding of using digital and traditional channels as a means for brand and service promotions.
Skills for Digital marketing:-
Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices. Experience with social media, Google tools and SEO/SEM. Skills and experience in creative content writing. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Analyzing market research and plan promotions.
Role : Social Media Marketing Manager/ Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Face book, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms
• Strong working knowledge of Google Ad words and all paid search platforms.
• Working knowledge of analytics tools
• Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns.
• Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
• Skills for social media:-
• We are looking for a suitable candidate with creative internet and social media management skills.
• Manage all social media channels.
• Creating and sharing high-quality written and visual content for social media channels.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Analyze social media campaigns to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement .
Social Media Marketing, SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing. Required Experience and Qualifications
MBA/ BBA / B.Tech/B.E., in Any Graduate Any Specialization, Diploma, BCA in Computers, B.Sc
1 or 2+ Yrs of Experience in Digital marketing Required